Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 15:13:15 -0500

>       ~ postconf queue_directory
>       queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
>
>       # find /var/spool/postfix -type f ! -empty
>       # find /var/spool/postfix -type l
>No ouput from above two commands

I think the reason it didn't show up was that every three minutes the
message was making it "around the loop" to the various mailer hosts
in your ISP, and it would only show up if you happened to run those
commands while the message was local.  There's a misconfiguration
somewhere, but I don't really know where.

>       # /etc/init.d/postfix start
>
>Deluge seems to have stopped.

Well, that's good, at least.