Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 12:06:38 -0500

To list what's in your sendmail queue:

  # sendmail -bp

It should also show you where the queue is, likely
/var/spool/mqueue/

You can use your big "rm" hammer to remove the files that
are there, AND that pertain to the error message.  There
should be two.  I'd look at them first so you don't remove a
different message.

As the failure message noted, your original message was not
delivered because it's too big, as determined by your ISP.

David