Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:01:25 +0000

Hi Ken,

> You know, the more I think about it, I have to wonder ... why did
> stopping postfix stop it permamently?

I don't think it did.  The "sudo postsuper -v" I suggested can do some
clean-up as well;  it could be that's what stopped it.

> And I'm kinda puzzled how email got to be bounced to postfix on
> dad.org, since ns2.adzone.com is the listed MX for that domain.  Hrm.

I haven't studied the headers, I've done too much of that when I *had*
to do it, but I suspect Norm's configuration is a bit suspect in that he
sends all mail to the outside world, even error reports that should stay
local, and that created the loop.