Re: [Monotone-devel] propose to land .stripped on Tuesday

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] propose to land .stripped on Tuesday
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:26:48 -0800

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Markus Wanner <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hm.. no, I'm not objecting, I'd rather like to finally see nvm.stripped
> land. However, please make sure it works on at least FreeBSD and Cygwin
> (which seem to have the most mtn users for non-Linux platforms).
>
> The buildfarm is another thing to keep in mind. The bots certainly need
> an update to get anything close to usable for nvm.stripped.

Unfortunately I don't have direct access to either of those
environments, nor do I have any control over what's done on the build
farm. :-(  If anyone wants me to debug their preferred environment and
is willing to give out a remote account, please email me privately and
I'll send you an ssh key; otherwise I can only offer advice on
mailing-list- or IRC-reported problems.

zw