Re: [Monotone-devel] propose to land .stripped on Tuesday

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] propose to land .stripped on Tuesday
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:48:31 +0100

Hi,

Zack Weinberg wrote:
> As far as I know, the .stripped branch is pretty much done.

I'd have agreed before your changes. The branch was tested and approved
to work on several platforms. But at the moment we have reported
problems for that branch and I don't see half as many test results for
varying platforms.

Unfortunately, I do not have time to test within the next days. But I'd
certainly appreciate having the issues resolved and the branch finally
landed.

> I propose to merge .stripped to mainline on Tuesday
> evening (Pacific time).  Any objections?

Hm.. no, I'm not objecting, I'd rather like to finally see nvm.stripped
land. However, please make sure it works on at least FreeBSD and Cygwin
(which seem to have the most mtn users for non-Linux platforms).

The buildfarm is another thing to keep in mind. The bots certainly need
an update to get anything close to usable for nvm.stripped.

Regards

Markus Wanner