Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction

From: Juan Jose Comellas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:45:38 -0300

I have tried to import some of my CVS projects using the
net.venge.monotone.cvsimport-branch-reconstruction branch. The import for the
first project I tried was successful when I avoided using the debug output;
in those cases I was getting a bad_alloc exception. For the second one I'm
getting the following error:

mtn: fatal: std::logic_error: revision.cc:73:
invariant 'I(null_id(edge_old_revision(i)))' violated

The dump file is attached to this message.

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(address@hidden)