Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:15:13 +0200

Hi,

Juan Jose Comellas wrote:
The conversion of my CVS repository to Monotone (with Tailor) is still ongoing. I hope it will be finished by tomorrow morning. After that I'l' try your branch.

Brave! If you do, however, enable --verbose and pipe it's output to a file. Then check if there were 'resync's. If there are, your CVS repository is not as clean as you think.

However, I'd be interested in the result. Do all branches get connected?

Regards

Markus