Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction

From: Juan Jose Comellas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:02:18 -0300

The conversion of my CVS repository to Monotone (with Tailor) is still
ongoing. I hope it will be finished by tomorrow morning. After that I'l' try
your branch.

AFAIK, the repository has never been hand-edited. I'm not so sure about the
server time, though. I'll test it and see how it goes.

Thanks.

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(address@hidden)