mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Mibble 2.2: Fails to load imported modules

From: rks
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Mibble 2.2: Fails to load imported modules
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:34:06 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the prompt response.

I already checked the code of MibbleValidator
before writing the list and thought that the
code was adding the directory of the specified
MIB file to the MibLoader path:

  >         loader.addDir(file.getParentFile());

DOes not this line add the dir of the specified
MIB file to the MibLoad path?

Pl note that all the required MIB files are in the
same directory (as shown in my first email).

Thanks,

Rk
x77309