mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Mibble 2.2: Fails to load imported modules

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Mibble 2.2: Fails to load imported modules
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:44:29 +0100

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 23:29, address@hidden wrote:
> I am using Mibble 2.2 on Solaris 2.6. MibbleValidator fails
> to load Module A which is imported by Module B. Both the
> modules are in the same directory (see below).

I suspect that your problem is related to not
having the directory in the MibLoader MIB path.
You manipulate that by calling addDir(File) on
the MibLoader instance.

Check the following code fragment from the
brief introduction for example:

    public Mib loadMib(File file)
        throws FileNotFoundException, MibLoaderException {

        MibLoader  loader = new MibLoader();

        loader.addDir(file.getParentFile());
        return loader.load(file);
    }

> Am I missing an environment variable?

No, currently this is only possible to control
via the Java API to the MibLoader class.

Sorry for the documentation not being clearer
on this point. I'll try to improve that for
the next release.

Cheers,

/Per
--