lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev (patch) INSTALLATION & Options refs

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev (patch) INSTALLATION & Options refs
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:09:37 +0900 (JST)

> `cp' is a standard English abbreviation for `compare': the majority of
> English speakers (incl non-natives) should know it.

I'm not embarrassed to say that I didn't know that, and although I've
been away from an English speaking environment for a long time, English
is my native language. To me, the first thing that comes to mind in the
context of Lynx is the copy application `cp`. Also, Lynx documentation
should not exclude non-English speakers, i.e., people who are reading
with a dictionary in hand.

__Henry