lynx-dev

lynx-dev known bug?

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev known bug?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:21:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello

  I am using lynx2.8.2, and I do not know if this bug has been reported
before, but in the case it has not been, here it goes. Go to any page that
has a link whose size is bigger than your column size. Press 'L' to see
the list of links and say now that the very long URL is cut in the word
"thisword", (this means that part of "thisword" appears in one line and
the other part appears in the next line) now make a search for the word
"thisword", and surprise!, the word "thisword" can not be found!

  I hope you can reproduce my bug, thanks for your attention.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/