lynx-dev

lynx-dev Question about jumps

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Question about jumps
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:48:00 -0200 (EDT)

Hi. I'm actually using jumps file and liking it, but I have a
question about it. It's loaded when you start Lynx, or when you
invoke "j" it search for the URL? I deleted an URL, and using
"j" it found it (because it's in the buffer?). But if I add an
URL to the jumps file on a running session I'm unable to use
it. So the question is:

Is there a way to reload the jumps file if it's only loaded
when you start Lynx? I think that jumps should work like
bookmarks, but since I'm not the developer, I don't know if
it's a good idea. I know that I can select the new URL from the
jumps menu, but I'm talking about using the shortcut instead.

Lynx 2.8.3.dev14

Thanks in advance.

Frédéric L. W. Meunier [Tel: +55-21-620-7173 - Niterói-RJ Brasil]
address@hidden,appwatch.com,urbi.com.br}
http://appwatch.com/ - Open Source with Quality - address@hidden