lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx bug->core dump

From: Michael Plump
Subject: lynx-dev lynx bug->core dump
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:36:58 -0800 (PST)

I am running "Lynx 2.8.2rel.1 (01 Jun 1999)".  I believe this is the stock
lynx that comes in a redhat-6.1, but this is not my computer, so I am not
sure.

If, at any time, you hit "[" (reload page excluding images without ALT
tags) and then immediately hit "z" (cancel the page loading) before it has
recieved a response from the server, Lynx will dump core and generate the
standard (I assume) core-dump error message.

I am not on the lynx-dev list, so if you have any questions, please email
me.

Thanks!