liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Danish version

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Danish version
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:11:36 +0000

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 Christian Mauduit wrote:

Now for various reasons involving the format of my .tex files, the fact
that LW's code is awfully ugly and barely maintainable, and that LW5 is
really tied to the fact that it uses a 256 colors mode, it's nearly
impossible to change that without a complete rewrite...

A shame, really ... on the other hand, its really nice to know that my 32 color textures wont be outdated right now! :-)

One side effect is that I needed to add a new button, and it needs to be
translated 8-)

Here is the danish translation of the "use default texture"-button:

LW_LANGEN_DATA[LW_LANG_STRING_LEVEL_USEDEFAULTTEXTURE] = "Brug standard-texture";
LW_LANGEN_DATA[LW_LANG_STRING_LEVEL_ON] = "Til";
LW_LANGEN_DATA[LW_LANG_STRING_LEVEL_OFF] = "Fra";

I'd like to know if you're a UNIX or Windows user
Im a Windows user (I didnt tell you), so a binary would be great!

- Kasper Hviid

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/