liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Danish version

From: Jan Gretschuskin
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Danish version
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 20:46:16 +0100

Here's the German version:

"Use default texture"; is "Benutze Standardtextur"
"On" is "An"
"Off" is "Aus"

Have a nice day

Jan Gretschuskin

On 2 Nov 2003 at 18:22, Christian Mauduit wrote:

Here's the new part:

LW_LANGEN_DATA[LW_LANG_STRING_LEVEL_USEDEFAULTTEXTURE] = "Use
default texture";
LW_LANGEN_DATA[LW_LANG_STRING_LEVEL_ON] = "On";
LW_LANGEN_DATA[LW_LANG_STRING_LEVEL_OFF] = "Off";

BTW, if someone speaking German could help me with the German
translation, that would be cool too 8-)

Last point: I'd like to know if you're a UNIX or Windows user - maybe
you already told me but I forgot - for if you're a Windows user, I'll
try to provide a binary so that you can check that the translation is
working. If you're under UNIX, getting the latest CVS source tree and
compiling it will hopefully work without my help.

Thanks again for your maps and translation Kasper!

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___