Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:27:55 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

So I am supposed to be ashamed for not working out a solution for every
problem anybody has while working with or on LilyPond?

No, I don't have 100% coverage and I don't pretend I do.

> Thus my patch with the implied OK.

If I am not on record for some topic, there is no implied OK.  In
particular not an "implied OK" for code I have not even had an
opportunity to see.