Re: Freezing for 2.18

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Freezing for 2.18
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 22:39:59 +0100

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> As said before, it's probably best if all developers actually use the
> `stable' code since noone likes to switch between branches (due to the
> enormous compilation hurdles).

You mean having to recompile each time when you switch from stable to
devel?  From my experience that can be mended - i have 20 lilyponds
built from various versions of source code using a special script.
However, i'm not sure whether i've tested this workflow enough to
recommend it for everyone use.

best,
Janek