Re: Freezing for 2.18

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Freezing for 2.18
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:01:19 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Practical notes: next weekend I am in Chemnitz holding a LilyPond talk.
Needs some preparation.  The weekend after that I'm climbing in Italy
until first of April (so until right after Easter).  I'll be having
internet access, but I am not going to be able to pitch in more than
perhaps an hour per day unless we have bad weather.

So I am skeptical I can really do my part in having a stable release in
a confidently releasable state by mid-April.  But we could see how far
we can get in relation to that goal.