Re: chords

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: chords
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:33:57 +0100

Amelie Zapf <address@hidden> writes:

> can somebody please help me and adapt my 1.7.9 chord name patch to tonight's
> CVS version? Otherwise, I fear the patch would probably not be integrated
> into the forthcoming Lilypond versions.

This is all very unfortunate.  I've been 'playing' with ediff for
about 1.5 hours, but I'm giving up for tonight.

I'll try to integrate most of your stuff into 1.7.10 CVS, but this
will take some time.  Also I expect there has to be done some touch-up
again.

It would be good to have your changes in 1.6.7, so that we at least
have a good version to test against.

> I feel like I did my duty (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm *very* pleased with what you did, but timing could not very easily
have been worse.  Han-Wen and I have been spending several hours this
week to bring chord code in sync with the new text markup scheme.

Greetings,
Jan.