Re: chords

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Re: chords
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:46:19 +0100

Hi folks,

> > Actually, the diff from 1.6.6's chord-name.scm to 1.7.9's is very minor.
>
> Yes, that's what I'm saying. There was a rewrite in 1.7.10, with more
> changes in current CVS.

can somebody please help me and adapt my 1.7.9 chord name patch to tonight's
CVS version? Otherwise, I fear the patch would probably not be integrated
into the forthcoming Lilypond versions.

I don't want to sound all that lazy. Please allow me to explain: I simply
_cannot_ install the CVS version, because, as a professional musician, I need
a tool that works reliably. I published a version on the list that should
work for the latest development release. I feel like I did my duty (please
correct me if I'm wrong).

Kind regards,

Amy

--
Louey & Amy - Soul, Jazz & Gospel from Berlin

Wir sind umgezogen!
www.louey-amy.de ist jetzt www.loueymoss.com