iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Wishes for first stable release

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Wishes for first stable release
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:23:51 -0800 (PST)

Me too!  I think maybe we've been doing some overlap in iiwu_cmd.[c&h].  I also
implemented a solution for handling output to std out and multiple sockets that
doesnt change the handlers much (they get a reply context struct instead of a
reply buff and length).  Reply context has pointers to data and printf-like
function for writing the replies.  Data is null for stdout and a pointer to the
socket descriptor for tcp.  Let me know how you want to proceed.

Ken