iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Wishes for first stable release

From: Peter Hanappe
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Wishes for first stable release
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:28:14 +0100

I've done some hacking on the shell interface, and my local version
is has a good interface to add TCP support. I can't commit now, but will
do that next week so you can benefit from the changes.

BTW, in the planning, move Xmas from the lowest line to the top.

Ken Ellinwood wrote:
TCP/IP would be better because the stdin/out approach does not work on Windows
due to a competition for the console by both the parent and child processes.  I
can do this development, albeit slowly since I don't seem to have much free
time.

Ken