iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Wishes for first stable release

From: M. Nentwig
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Wishes for first stable release
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:13:16 +0200

Hello,

Two things we could change without much effort before the first stable
release:
- File structure: Would it make sense, to move all files, which belong
to the iiwusynth executable, into a folder of their own (for example
'application', if no better name is found).
- Command line options: 'c' for number of fracments and 'z' for
'bufferz'. Hmmm... For the sake of consistency, should we change -m/-M
to -e/-E (for 'Meedee')? :)
Now would be a good opportunity to clean that up.

Cheers

Markus