[igraph] : Neighborhood function

From: patricia
Subject: [igraph] : Neighborhood function
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:12:24 +0300

hello

I would like you to help to solve the following problem. I need to calculate the sum of all distances of a vertex " i " to all its k neighbors.  For this I use the igraph_neighborhood () function with the order parameter equal to 1;  but I do not know how to iterate over the lists of neighbors of each vertex to perform the calculation of the distance (Euclidean).   I use igraph in C language and the graph in question is undirected and has 350 vertices.

Thanks