Re: [igraph] : Neighborhood function

From: patricia
Subject: Re: [igraph] : Neighborhood function
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 01:04:55 +0300

Sorry, for failing to explain clearly what to do. Attached follows a PDF that shows exactly heuristic that wish to implement (section 4.2).

** The graph is generated from a data set using the E-Cut and KNN algorithms.   The distance function that will be used as stated earlier will be Euclidean.

Thanks