help-gnats

Re: patch to display new PR number for new submissions

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: patch to display new PR number for new submissions
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 12:58:30 +0100

At 17:25 08.12.2002 +1100, Andrew J. Gray wrote:
<- 351-The added PR number is:
<- 350 68

What do you think? Can you see problems with implementing the "return
PR number to submitter" functionality in the way I am suggesting?

I try to code modifications to your patch along these lines.

I think that looks good. Do remember to update the manual in all appropriate places, though (we must never, ever end up in the same situation we had 18 months ago, where the manual was next to unusable since it had not been updated in sync with 4.0 development)

- Yngve