help-3dldf

Re: [help-3dldf] installation problem with 3DLDF

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: [help-3dldf] installation problem with 3DLDF
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:21:48 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, arnuld wrote:

> g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.    -frepo -pthread  -g  -MT matrices.o -MD -MP -MF
> .deps/matrices.Tpo -c -o matrices.o matrices.cxx
> matrices.web: In member function ‘bool Matrix::is_identity(const Matrix&,
> real)’:

> matrices.web: In member function ‘void Matrix::show(std::string,
> Scanner_Type*) const’:
> matrices.web:3699: error: ‘cerr_strm’ was not declared in this scope

> matrices.web:3711: error: assignment of data-member ‘Matrix::type’ in
> read-only structure

> matrices.web:3713: error: assignment of data-member ‘Matrix::matrix’ in
> read-only structure

I've now fixed these errors and uploaded the corrected files.

All of the code was conditionally compiled, and since the GSL library is
found on my system and the preprocessor macros are set
accordingly, the compiler never saw this code on my system.

`complex.web' and `matrices.web' are files I created recently and I don't
think any others use anything from the GSL library.

I hope that you won't be getting these particular errors again.

Thanks again for the bug report.

Laurence