Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] Untagged files should always be warning

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] Untagged files should always be warning
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:49:22 -0400

Miles Bader wrote:
Matthieu Moy <address@hidden> writes:

in tla-tools I use `untagged-source unrecognized' and a tagging
method of `tagline', and a new source file without any tagging info
most definitely causes an error (which I like).  As soon as I add a
tagline or an explicit tag, the error goes away.

I have no idea what's going on... commit certainly fails if I have an
untagged file in my `tagline' tree.  Does the tree-lint command work
differently than tree-lint as invoked by commit?

No, tree-lint is invoked the same way everywhere.

It's commit itself that generates the error. This error is produced during changeset generation.

missing explicit id for file (try tree-lint)
   file:./hello.c

Anyhow, I've fixed it so that if untagged-source is marked "unrecognized", missing ids are considered an error at tree-lint time.

address@hidden/tlasrc--inventory--1--patch-3

Aaron