Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] Untagged files should always be warning

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] Untagged files should always be warning
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:12:19 -0400

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 10:02:12AM +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> So, untagged sources raise an error when you have "untagged-source
> unrecognized" *and* when your tagging method is "explicit".  So an untagged
> source will raise only a warning in "tagline" mode, even if you have
> "untagged-source unrecognized" in your =tagging-methods.

No, I think that's wrong -- in tla-tools I use `untagged-source unrecognized'
and a tagging method of `tagline', and a new source file without any tagging
info most definitely causes an error (which I like).  As soon as I add a
tagline or an explicit tag, the error goes away.

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff