[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] Untagged files should always be warning

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] Untagged files should always be warning
Date: 12 Apr 2004 11:26:22 +0900

Matthieu Moy <address@hidden> writes:
> > in tla-tools I use `untagged-source unrecognized' and a tagging
> > method of `tagline', and a new source file without any tagging info
> > most definitely causes an error (which I like).  As soon as I add a
> > tagline or an explicit tag, the error goes away.
>
> See an example:
> In both  cases you get  the message on  stdout, but the  return status
> changes, according to the tagging method. This is really confusing.

I have no idea what's going on... commit certainly fails if I have an
untagged file in my `tagline' tree.  Does the tree-lint command work
differently than tree-lint as invoked by commit?

-miles
--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia