Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: file annotate

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: file annotate
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:36:15 -0500

Dustin Sallings wrote:

1.3 wasn't changed because of archive cycling, though. This is more of a limitation with the tool, I'd say. I think what it does right now is fine, but there should perhaps be a ``dig deeper'' option to follow the next continuation.

I'd really like to have the option to treat all ancestor branches as part of the current branch for every command to which it could be applied, like star-merge, logs, etc.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology