Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: file annotate

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: file annotate
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:01:46 -0800

On Mar 26, 2004, at 13:41, Stefan Monnier wrote:

And if you check the 1.3 version instead, you get to see how archive
cycling is annoying once more. The `blame' should look further than the
artificial horizon imposed by the beginning of the current branch
(i.e. it should follow continuation tags).

1.3 wasn't changed because of archive cycling, though. This is more of a limitation with the tool, I'd say. I think what it does right now is fine, but there should perhaps be a ``dig deeper'' option to follow the next continuation.

--
Dustin Sallings