Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Seeing before applying

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Seeing before applying
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:33:19 +0100

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 16:13:02 +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 14:52, Miles Bader wrote:
> > Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> > > how about instead just making 'tla delta' with no arguments compute a
> > > delta between the current tree version and the latest archive
> > > revision?
> >
> > Sounds reasonable to me, e.g.:
> >
> >    tla delta       =>   tla delta . `tla missing -f | tail -1`
>

>  ==  tla changes

Partialy:

tla changes == tla changes `tla logs -f | tail -1` .

but:

tla changes `tla revisions -f | tail -1` .

is desired.

Actualy, the most useful would be:
tla changes `tla logs -f | tail -1` `tla revisions -f | tail -1`

Which is "the changes to be replayed", though even here not exactly.
Suppose you have skipped patches...