Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Seeing before applying

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Seeing before applying
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:50:19 -0500

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 16:06, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> The `tla missing' command is pretty handy in showing what a `tla update'
> would do, except that it doesn't give nearly enough information.
>
> I'd like it to have --log and --diffs options to show the full log messages
> and the actual diffs.

Hmm.  I can see 'tla missing --log', but as for --diffs: how about
instead just making 'tla delta' with no arguments compute a delta
between the current tree version and the latest archive revision?

> Actually, it'd be even neater if it could give
> a diff3 output to show what `tla star-merge --three-way' would do but
> that seems more difficult.

You can always output the star-merge changeset to a directory:

tla star-merge -t -c ,merge foo--bar--1.0