[Gnu-arch-users] Lag in mail list

From: Russell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Lag in mail list
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:07:43 +0800

Is anyone else seeing a lag of three or four days when receiving mail
from this list?  The message I sent last night (+0800, "tla 1.2 -> 1.3")
isn't back here yet, and the most recent message I have seen is from 7
March, from Samuel Tardieu, "Re: arch/subversion comparison question",
with Message-Id: <address@hidden>.

The archive seems to have the same problem

  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2004-03/index.html

As does another archive of the list:

  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.arch.user

This lag seems to have been increasing, beginning around 1 March.  From
looking at the headers, it looks like the delay is in the list software,
as it expands address@hidden into my address.  But by following
threads I can see that many people don't have this delay.

Anyone else?  I guess I might hear back around 14 March.  :)

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Garbage In -- Gospel Out.