[Gnu-arch-users] Wanted archives

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Wanted archives
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:13:43 -0500

Tonight johill was performing some experiments on graphing out the archive
relationships of tla. He came across these following archives that
apparently aren't at mirrors.gnuarch.org.

I have a hunch that most of these are probably now-dead archives, but I
would like to collect them together for historical purposes if possible.
One of the possible uses for this can be seen in the way that Linus
Torvalds has had to scrounge back to the early days of Linux because of
the SCO suit.

So if you have a copy of any of these archives, please contact me
privately so that I can get it up on the mirror site.

Thank you very much,
James

address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden

--
James Blackwell      Using I.T. to bring more             570-407-0488
Owner, Inframix      business to your business     http://inframix.com