Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:07:50 +1100

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:16:56 -0500
Aaron Bentley <address@hidden> wrote:

> Personally, I think people who use capital letters in their filenames
> are wierdos, and I'd be happy if this was solved by requiring that all
> category/branch names are lowercase.

Well I'm one of those weirdos, but it certainly wouldn't break my heart
if it became policy to for all lowercase category and branch names as
long as there was an easy way to transition from what i have now.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,  because
that would also stop you from doing clever things."  -- Doug Gwyn