gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Size in fileproperties

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Size in fileproperties
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 23:51:42 +0100

Dnia 10-11-2007, So o godzinie 11:09 +0100, Piotr Eljasiak napisał(a):
> > Just an idea.
> >
> > What about showing image-pixel-size in the file prop dialog?
> >

> It's already visible in metadata tab :o)  see - attachments

Errata:

It's already visible in metadata tab :o)  see - attachments

If we liked to present extra metadata info in the properties tab, it'd
be good to define the tags (but only a few!) of each type (image, audio,
doc, file) that should be included in the dlg.

Alternatively gcmd could remember the tab used last time and go to it
when opening 'File properties' dlg again.

What about it?

Piotr