Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:37:38 +0900

Hi,

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:25:45 EST
address@hidden wrote:
>There were a couple of things.
>Firstly, I needed to create a  ftcwoption.h
>file with your preporcessorr defines in and add it as a prefix file.

What is written in ftcwoption.h? If make without ftcwoption.h,
what kind of errors you received?

>Secondly,
>real strange but some how I kept picking up an amiga ftsystem.c file.
>In the end I deleted it and the build them seems to stick to the ansi
>one, weird.

Hmm, difficult to understand (my English is poor). You mean:
You tried to use amiga ftsystem.c (builds/amiga/src/base/ftsystem.c)
but CW compiled ANSI ftsystem.c (src/base/ftsystem.c)?

>I'm afraid I still have a couple of questions though.
>
>1.In my app I get a console debug windows coming up.
>  How do I turn  this off?

I'm not sure. Anything is printed on the window?
I suppose the window is brought by SIOW (of MPW)
or SIOUX (of CW). Please check what kind of libraries
your application links, and lookup the symbols like.
"printf". If possible, please upload the builing tree
at somewhere.

>2.The inbuilt mac ttf fonts don't seem to load but
>downloaded ttfs do.

Have you included ftmac.c?

Regards,
mpsuzuki