Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate

From: ShadersRJJ
Subject: Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:26:21 EST

Wow! Thanks for all the information. The sticking point was the preprocessor
#defines. I have compiled an OSX (PPC) static library and integrated it
into my application successfully so again many thanks for all the help.

There were a couple of things. Firstly, I needed to create a ftcwoption.h
file with your preporcessorr defines in and add it as a prefix file. Secondly,
real strange but some how I kept picking up an amiga ftsystem.c file.
In the end I deleted it and the build them seems to stick to the ansi
one, weird.

I'm afraid I still have a couple of questions though.

1.In my app I get a console debug windows coming up. How do I turn this
off?

2.The inbuilt mac ttf fonts don't seem to load but downloaded ttfs do. Anyone
any ideas?

Any many thanks to everyone
RJJ