Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:11:29 +0900

Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience. I'm the person who updated
builds/mac/ftlib.prj.xml by CW9 ca 1 year ago. I wanted
to keep the compatibility for older CW, but I couldn't
find volunteer who has older CW.

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/2005-10/msg00076.html

Could you help me?

Regards,
mpsuzuki

P.S.
If you know, please tell me how I could obtain obsolete
versions of CW.