Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate

From: ShadersRJJ
Subject: Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:30:54 EST

If cw7.0 there is no place to put any pre-processor definitions
so I put these in a file I called ftwcoptions.h. I then had to
include this as a prefix file.

I added src/base/ftsystem.c put CW kept picking up
builds/amiga/src/base/ftsystem.c. I don't know how or why.

A console windows opens and debug messages printed to it
e.g "FT_Stream_Open : Couldn't open.....". The only way I
could link the library into my app was to include
msl_sioux_carbon.lib as it complained about not finding
writecharsconsole, etc.

Is there a way not to have debug  messages output to the console ?

Finally, I have included ftmac.c. Still only about 40% of the
ttf fonts render correctly. The rest load with not debug messages
and render as squares.

RJJ