[ft-devel] update CodeWarrior project file (builds/mac/ftlib.prj)

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: [ft-devel] update CodeWarrior project file (builds/mac/ftlib.prj)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:34:12 +0900

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday I've got CodeWarrior 9.0 for MacOS, and
checked CW project file at builds/mac/ftlib.prj.
There is an issue: the project file tries to compile
autohint.c which was already removed from source tree.

# Yet I've not checked if built library works well
# with ftdemos, sorry

I've attached updated CW project file in CW native
binary format (ftlib.prj), and in XML format (ftlib.prj.xml).
I think, XML project file is better, because we can
update it without CW, when some sources are added
or removed.

I'm unfamiliar old CW can import XML project file,
but, at least, even if I choose CW native binary
project format, I cannot generate project file for
old CW (e.g: CW7, CW8 etc).
Any comments about update of CW project file?

Regards,
mpsuzuki