[Freetype] using true type font

From: Li Yan, Lilia
Subject: [Freetype] using true type font
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:57:41 +0800

Dear Sir,

We are very interested in freetype project and want to integrad it into our
project to display true type font like "comic.ttf".

We want to provide the application part a function like:

void FFT_Display_Text(char * ttf_font_file, char * string_to_be_displayed,
short point_size, short x_position, short y_position, short font_color,
short background_color);

any existing solutions?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,