[fluid-dev] Re: cmake variables cannot be turned on/off

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: cmake variables cannot be turned on/off
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 17:39:50 -0500

On Nov 9, 2010, at 4:15 PM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:

and talking about harmony and friendship, let's see this quote from a recent thread in fink-devel:http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.macosx.fink.devel/19876

On Oct 12, 2010, at 8:01 PM, Daniel Johnson wrote:
I tried updating audacious2-plugins to use fluidsynth1 but fluidsynth1 doesn't build for me on 10.6/x86_64  because freaking cmake is a moron and puts the library into lib64 instead of lib. Have I mentioned that I hate cmake?
[...]
Many thanks,
Ebrahim
P.S. Yeah, cmake is a witch!

Quoting out of context. You conveniently left out the parts of how the problem was solved. Not fair.

Ebrahim