fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Discussion with Yochai

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Discussion with Yochai
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:20:26 +0100

On 31 Jul 2005, at 21:58, Frans van Eeden wrote:
My 2 cents worth: Why not have, the microsoft word/openoffice.org (this is an open source project !) option for contributers whilst having a LaTeX guru/semi-guru volenteer convert it to latex.

that is the plan :-D

unfortunately no-one has stepped up to be that guru yet.

i don't have Word or OpenOffice.org so receiving files in those formats is an issue for me.

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts