fhsst-authors

RE: [Fhsst-authors] Discussion with Yochai

From: Harrigan, Nicholas A M
Subject: RE: [Fhsst-authors] Discussion with Yochai
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:15:25 +0100

Does the latex availability really have to be an issue? I agree that latex is a
skill well worth acquiring, but if people are being assigned tasks to edit all
submitted text anyway, and since (it being high-school level education) there
are a minimal number of equations, then can't people write in word if they so
desire and then the editors copy and past the text and translate equations into
tex? Also, figures could be produced in any package so desired and then
re-exported as eps using photoshop (as long as there are guidelines to maintain
consistency in figure layout).

Nic.