fhsst-authors

RE: [Fhsst-authors] Discussion with Yochai

From: Roger L. Sieloff
Subject: RE: [Fhsst-authors] Discussion with Yochai
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:28:25 -0500

Hi. I'm your biological macromolecules contributor. Are you attempting to
set up a web page or something which can be printed off the internet? LaText
is nice for formatting a table of contents but there is a learning curve
involved. If you are more interested in a web page format instead of printed
text, my suggestion is to just use Microsoft's "frontpage" web authoring
tool to set up your content. Macromedia Flash is the internet equivalent of
LaText, but the development kit costs money and the client computers will
need the Flash player installed. This is no problem since your server can
provide the flash player once your site is set up.

I believe you are working on the biology section. I might be useful in
contributing vertebrate taxonomy or entamology.

Roger L. Sieloff