Re: Right Alt/Meta keys on Windows systems

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Right Alt/Meta keys on Windows systems
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 01:07:56 +0100

Paul Michael Reilly wrote:

Sounds to me like Richard's intuition to punt on this issue before a
release was well placed.  It does not appear to be a simple issue.
Sorry, seems like I have been adding to the confusion. The patches I have made to the w32 specific C code just allows the use of left and right Windows keys as Emacs META. They does not prevent anything. On top of that I built some elisp but that is another story.